In all cases, GETAWAY DENTAL patients agree to the following payment policies:
- Payment in full of the estimated patient portion of the fees is due prior to treatment.
- For comprehensive treatment plans requiring multiple office visits, GETAWAY DENTAL does not require any pre-payment. The amount of treatment for the visit is due prior to care. For example, Stage 1 treatment is paid prior to receiving Stage 1 care. Stage 2 treatment is paid prior to receiving Stage 2 care.
- GETAWAY DENTAL patients who have completed their stage 1 dental care and would like to pre-pay for their stage 2 treatments will receive a 3% discount on the total amount of their payment. To receive this discount, patients must make an initial non-refundable deposit before they return home from their stage 1 dental care.
- Patients are responsible for the total amount of the agreed upon treatment plan and cost. Insurance benefits, if applicable, are refunded directly to the patient by the patient’s insurance company.
- Patients may, at their discretion, elect to pay in full, in advance for comprehensive treatment plans.
You may discontinue treatment and request a refund from GETAWAY DENTAL at any time. GETAWAY DENTAL will refund any amount paid for treatment that you did not receive, except when our policy for Interrupted Services, set forth in section IV, applies. All Refunds will be processed back to the original form of payment, except cash payments will be refunded by cash or wire transfer. Written notice for refund is required to be submitted in written form at least 24 hours prior to expected payment.
Patients requiring crown or bridge services may cancel treatment with no charge prior to the natural teeth being prepared or altered for the prosthetic restoration. When treatment has been initiated and tooth preparation occurs, patients are liable for the estimated full cost of the services regardless if they choose not to complete treatment.